Guidelines for Race Safety & Prevention of COVID-19
- Participants (over age 2) are required to wear cloth face coverings which covers the nose and mouth: prior to running, after finishing, and when 6’ social distance cannot be maintained
- Participants should run with only members of their household in groups of less than 10 individuals.
- Participants should maintain 6’ foot social distance from others
- Individuals with symptoms of COVID 19 or who have recently come into contact with those infected/displaying symptoms of COVID-19 should NOT participate
- Participants should run on the LEFT side of the road against traffic
- No use headphones or other devices which limit the ability of participants to react to audible stimuli
- The course is not closed to traffic. Participants should wear bright clothing, lights before dawn or after dusk and exercise caution while on the course
- You are responsible for your own safety
By indicating your acceptance, you understand, agree, warrant and covenant as follows: I know that running and walking a road race is potentially hazardous activity, which could cause injury or death. I will not enter and participate unless I am medically able and properly trained, and by my signature, I certify that I am medically able to perform this event, and am in good health, and I am properly trained. I assume all risks associated with running in this event, all such risks being known and appreciated by me. Having read this waiver and knowing these facts and in consideration of your accepting my entry, I, for myself and anyone entitled to act on my behalf, waive and release the Wilbraham Turkey Trot and all sponsors, their representatives and successors from all claims or liabilities of any kind arising out of my participation in this event, even though that liability may arise out of negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons named in this waiver. Further, I grant permission to all of the foregoing to use my photographs, motion pictures, recordings or any other record of this event for any legitimate purpose.